• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I have nothing in the house to eat, need an alternative

crunchymilk

Bluelighter
So, I have nothing at home and I'm really hungry. I need something I can get quickly that's healthy. If not, I'm going to fuck all and go to my local thai joint and get me some pad thai.

Pad thai sounds like a good idea. And I don't know if it's all that bad for you anyway?

edit: nevermind, I looked it up and it's not that great for ya. but as long as you're not eating it all the time?

Yea, it's ok once in awhile. At least it's not as bad as a carne asada burrito, whenever I eat them it's like I took a mouthful of salt. But it's sooo gooood loll.

vegan bean and rice burrito with guac, onions, cilantro, and tomatoes is always my go to.

Always have brown rice on hand as well as a variety of spices/garlic/etc. Cook a ton of brown rice once a week and keep it in a tupperware in the fridge. Then you can just fry it up with some egg/veggies/spices or whatever and have fried rice whenever you need food asap. You could probably stretch what $$$$ you paid for that Thai food into 3-4 meals.

I also keep Kimchi (pickled Korean cabbage, sooo good) in the fridge. That, or fruit, is my "fast food" lol :D

I keep sweet potatoes cooked in the fridge and liquid egg whites and use a blender to make a healthy whole foods shake. Add a healthy fat and it is a complete meal.

cant beat a nice stock of tinned tuna,
various flavours.... nd good nutirition for a very low price